《You Raise Me Up》这首歌很适合意浓的想法。比起下面的翻译,我更喜欢Q|Q音乐的,你们可以去听下。
“When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
堕落之中,我的灵魂,如此疲惫
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
苦难来袭,我的心承受着煎熬
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
如是,我止住,寂然谨守
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
直到你显现于我的那一刻
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
你护持我,故我能于巅峰之上岿然不动
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
你护持我,故我能于怒海之中如履平川
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
我坚强不息,当我处于你的守护时
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
我坚强不息,当我处于你的守护时
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
你护持我:使我超越本能......”
作者有话说
第10章 第10章